Icy Phoenix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. 
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply with quote Download Post 
Post Re: [MOD] FAP Copy 

It creates another pic/file in your uploads.

If it worked like you prefer, here is what could happen  ( for example):

You have pic_1 in cat_1
You copy pic_1 to cat_2
Now if you decide you no longer need the pic in cat_1 and delete it, there will be no pic to display in cat_2

ArtieSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
Icy Phoenix is an open source project, you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating to the project.

Support us

Well I guess I just answered my own question by installing it then checking the URL of copied pics.

This makes a duplicate of the actual file.

While this is a sweet mod and I give props to Artie (and Gorgon) for putting it together, the only way this could get any sweeter is as I described before. To make a pic tied to multiple categories within the db, which would allow you to save disk space by not having duplicated files, but rather still appearing in multiple categories. I supposed that would be bordering on the requested "tags" mod.

Still very useful though and I appreciate it! Thanks guys!

dilirumSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom

It should be  possible to make it work as you want by removing the code that renames the file.

ArtieSend private message  
Back to topPage bottom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

HideWas this topic useful?

Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Permissions List